Nathan James Film Production
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Websites is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Websites. We may make changes to the functionality of the Websites, the material on the Websites at any time without notice. The material on the Websites may be out of date and we make no commitment to update the material. The material on the Websites is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Websites on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal disclaimer, might have effect in relation to the Websites. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Websites are fully operational at the times we have indicated it will be available. However we cannot and do not guarantee that the Websites will be available at all times or that it will be fault free. In particular access to the Websites may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out. Further, by using the Websites, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within our control and if we are totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of our obligations in connection with the Websites as a result of any failure of such external services, input or facilities or any other event of "force majeure", we will not be liable to you for the relevant non-performance or delay. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the expression "force majeure" will be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by us of our obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control and in particular will include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster and any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority.
On the Websites we may have provided links to other websites which, at the time of creating the links, were believed to be of interest to our Website visitors. Whilst we will from time to time review the websites to which we have linked, we do not necessarily endorse the contents of those linked websites. We disclaim all liability arising from the information or materials contained on any linked websites.
Terms and Conditions
1. Offer is open to UK residence only within a 50 miles radius of Andover. ( Nathan James discretion on distance, addition charges may be required)
2. This offer cannot be used in conjuction with any other offer.
3. The offer will be withdrawn at 12pm on the closure date.
4. Only one per customer (at Nathan James discretion)
5. There is no cash alternative.
6. Nathan James has the right to remove this offer at any time without prior notice.
7. All items must be purchased at Nathan Jame Formal Hire Andover and cannot be used at any other store.
8. Competition closes on the 31st March 2015.
9. Wedding must be filmed in 2015 -2016.
10. A date must be set on winning the competition within 1 month of the closing date. ( Nathan James discretion)
11. If your date is already taken then no cash alternatives will be given.
12. A 50% non refundable deposit must be paid at time of booking to qualify for the competition.